Fenix HL60R U2 LED Headlamp USB Rechargeable 950 Lum, Night Vision #HL60RU2B
- White LED flashes: more than 70% remaining
- White LED and two Red LEDs flash alternately: 30% – 70%
- Two Red LEDs flash: less than 30% remaining.
- Plug the USB port of the charging cable into any USB power supplier, then uncover the anti-dust cap, plug the Micro USB port of the charging cable into the charging port of the headlamp.
- The two red LEDs will flash simultaneously at 0.5Hz when in charging process. The normal charging time of the Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery is about four hours. The two red LEDs will be constant-on when charging is completely done.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to plug the anti-dust cap covered.
- Please recharge a stored headlamp every four months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.
- Slide the buckle to adjust the headband length as wanted size.
- First fasten the headband to the headlamp holder, and then attach the headband to the headlamp holder and top headband mount for additional stability.
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the headlamp and will void the warranty.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the performance of the headlamp as dirty contacts may cause the headlamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
We Also Recommend
Fenix PD32 V2.0 Compact Flashlight + Accessories, 1200 Lumens, Black #PD32V2
Fenix Rechargeable Bicycle Tail Light, USB Type C, 10 Lumens #BC05R
Fenix Lightweight Rechargeable Headlamp 500 Lumens Reflective Headband #HL18R-T