3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200, White, 1 oz Tube, #052063M-5200-05206
- POWERFUL MARINE SEALANT: A permanent solution for bonding marine substrates like wood, fiberglass, and metal
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Tough yet flexible polyurethane polymer is ideal for deck housings, hull fittings, porthole mounting, fiberglass transoms, and underside molding
- WARD OFF WATER: Resists saltwater and weathering both above and below the water line
- FLEXIBLE BONDS: Its elastomeric bond absorbs the stress of vibration, swelling, shrinking, and shock
- LONG WORKING TIME: Allows plenty of working time, achieving handling strength in 48 hours
3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 is a one-component, high-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane for permanent bonding of wood, gelcoat and fiberglass. It cures to form a firm, rubbery, waterproof seal on joints and boat hardware, above and below the waterline. This product has been trusted throughout the marine industry for over 50 years.
- Fiberglass deck to hull
- Through hull fittings
- Wood to fiberglass
- Portholes and deck fittings
- Motors on fiberglass transoms
- Under moldings
- Hull seams above and below water line
- Deck housing
Combats Vibrations, Swelling, Shrinking and Shock
3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 is designed to meet the high demands of the marine environment, making it ideal for creating tough bonds resistant to saltwater and weathering. We formulated our sealant to provide an exceptionally strong solution for marine conditions as well as flexibility that combats vibrations, swelling, shrinking or shock. Once again, despite the barriers of a rough marine environment, 3M looked to science to provide a reliable, durable solution.
3M Manual Applicator
Designed to Endure Marine Environments
Choose a 3M Pneumatic Applicator for ergonomic applications
Understanding Polyurethane Sealants
Polyurethane sealants provide strong, flexible durable elastomeric bonds that seal against the elements. These sealants excel in challenging industrial, transportation and construction applications. Polyurethane sealants are available in a wide variety of Shore A hardness, open time and colors to meet many application needs.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
We Also Recommend
3M Marine Grade Silicone Sealant, Clear, PN08029, 304 mL Cartridge #08029