Lansky 3-Stone Diamond Knife Sharpening System + Brush, Guide Rods, Clamp #LK3DMLAN-LK3DM
Shipping calculated at checkout.
3-Stone Standard Diamond System/ Precision Knife Sharpening Kit - Diamond Hones Diamond Kits are very aggressive and are best for quickly setting an edge or resetting the edge to a different angle. Diamonds remove steel much faster than their alumina oxide counterparts. Includes Coarse Diamond (120 grit), Medium Diamond (280 grit), and Fine Diamond (600 grit) Hones. The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology is Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. Contains:
- Knife clamp with angle selector
- 3 finger-grooved sharpening hones
- 3guide rods
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Custom molded storage/travel case
- 17° Angle- A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto© blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20° Angle- A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
- 25° Angle- The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30° Angle- An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recommended for heavy duty use.
We Also Recommend
Cold Steel Soldiers Targe, 19" Diameter, Polypropylene for Training #92BKPL
Regular price $4394 $43.94