Smith's Precision Ground Carbide Replacement Blade Square Rod, ONE BLADE #C12338
- Remove the adjustable knob.
- Remove the gray cover over the sharpening slots.
- Remove the Phillips head screw(s) and the cover over the blades.
- Save the screw(s) and cover for re-assembly.
- Remove the existing carbide blades and discard.
- Insert new carbide blades into v-slot in the same manner as the old blades that were just removed.
- Put the cover back over the blades and replace the screw(s).
- Tighten down the screw.
- Snap the gray sharpening slot cover back over the slots.
- Replace the adjustable knob.
We Also Recommend
Cold Steel O Tanto Sword (Emperor Series), 13.25" Blade, 1060 Carbon Steel #88T
Cold Steel San Mai Trail Master Knife, w/Cordura Sheath #16JSM
Cold Steel Espada Large Folding Knife, American S35VN, Polished G10 Handle #62MB