Smith's Precision Ground Carbide Replacement Blade Square Rod, ONE BLADE #C12338SMT-C12338
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is a carbide replacement blade for the Smith's Adjustable Angle Pull-Thru Knife Sharpener (item # 50264 & 50414). Tungsten Carbide Blades put a quick sharp edge on dull or damaged knives. These carbide blades are precision ground to provide a smoother, more consistent sharp cutting edge on your knife blade. They also sharpen your blade quicker than standard carbide blades. These blades are replacements only. Replacement Instructions:
- Remove the adjustable knob.
- Remove the gray cover over the sharpening slots.
- Remove the Phillips head screw(s) and the cover over the blades.
- Save the screw(s) and cover for re-assembly.
- Remove the existing carbide blades and discard.
- Insert new carbide blades into v-slot in the same manner as the old blades that were just removed.
- Put the cover back over the blades and replace the screw(s).
- Tighten down the screw.
- Snap the gray sharpening slot cover back over the slots.
- Replace the adjustable knob.
We Also Recommend
KA-BAR TDI Law Enforcement, Black, Hard Sheath, Black TDI Clip, Serr Edge #1481
Sale price $3776 $37.76